IGNORED

NOODLING GONE WRONG..

Real or not it made me laugh, I could see at least one friend who would be dumb enough to get in that situation.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I always thought that you'd have to be slightly "touched" to go sticking your hands in bank holes. Noodling kinda  reminds me of how my father used to take me bear hunting when I was a kid.

"Come over here boy and smear this honey all over your shoes. Now go stomp your feet in that pile of suckers we caught down in the creek last week. Now I want you to go down to the swamp and walk through the darkest, scariest part you can find. When you come out on the other side run up the hill towards my old deer stand. If you hear something comin' up behind you start runnin' real fast. It's kinda like a race. You like to race, don'tcha boy? Well, you better make sure you win this one! I'll be waitin' in my deer stand. Go on now boy, win the race. Don't disappoint me like your older brother did."

"But Dad, I don't have an older brother"

"Run along now boy, I'll explain it later. You're gonna love bear huntin' "

Yup I'm surprised he never took me noodlin'!