IGNORED

What do you listen to?

TDietz

10 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

As a musician, I listen to everything.  Rock, jazz, blues, funk, soul, reggae, metal, country, folk, western, instrumentals, classical, Gregorian chant, European techno, African music, and of course Mongolian throat metal:

I might have some Mongol genes because that first song is awesome!!!

without me, my rifle is nothing

17 minutes ago, TDietz said:

I was searching and listening to music on youtube when I realized I could do that on youtube music, I wasn't really watching the video anyhow, and most of them are digitally remastered, maybe that's why they sound better to you? 

I got the spotify app when Neil Young started to make a fuss about Joe Rogan.......so I have started to listen to some podcasts now......but I don't really care for the way they present music. 

If your hearing sucks I highly recommend Costco hearing aids,  and get yourself a smart phone, haha

Roger on the smartphone. hahaha, You are sounding like my kids. Done the Costco thing too. OK and better than nothing, but still some white noise and heavy crackling noises on windy days. Thanks for input.

2 minutes ago, TDietz said:

I might have some Mongol genes because that first song is awesome!!!

There is a translation if you watch it with subtitles.  The lyrics are really interesting.  They are a pretty cool band too!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

58 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Grateful Dead

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin 

Classic Rock

Country-new and old like Willie, Waylon, Merle, Cash, Kenny, Don Williams 

Harry Chapin 

pare it down for me, what's a good hard drivin', jammin', guitar riffin' Dead song?  Heard Truckin' literally a million times from every north jersey bar's jukebox in the 70s, great song

59 minutes ago, TDietz said:

pare it down for me, what's a good hard drivin', jammin', guitar riffin' Dead song?  Heard Truckin' literally a million times from every north jersey bar's jukebox in the 70s, great song

Jeez T!!  It’s so hard to pare down!!  Over 450 songs…over 37,000 songs played live during their 30 yr span from playing over 2,300 concerts ….which almost all concerts were recorded by a cult like of “tapers” who recorded every concert capturing the different moods and DNA of each show!!

I like Sirius Radio Dead station that plays all the concerts from over the years….& they give the date of the show….& I reflect where I was….sometimes it’s a show from say, February 1973 when I was maybe a glimmer in my moms eye…to maybe some shows in 1992 when I started going to shows. 

Truckin’ is an awesome song!!  They had fun with that one jamming it for 20-30 mins sometimes…just kept it going on and on!!

here’s a quick list to check out. Also…Anything on Workingmans Dead album is a good start. Anything from a live concert is a must to see where the jams go into the next song….so much fun trying to guess the next song as they finish one and noodle into another!!  

Have fun n keep on Truckin on!!

0625BA97-4D96-4C6A-81E6-A9E8B3BCE012.jpeg

AF89CEEB-FC09-41E6-A804-498D06E54C9D.jpeg

BE50297F-BFA9-4632-9CED-A1760D796C80.jpeg

Working out - Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Guns and Roses, Van Halen, AC DC.    In general blues; country; classic rock, alternative rock or grunge. Most music I just play through Alexa via Pandora and say like “Alexa - play Eagles on Pandora” and get a great mix ….  (Actually I say “hey Samuel….” Because I made Samuel L Jackson my echo voice).  I have an Echo in basement for workouts, the kitchen and master bedroom. I don’t even use the Bose home theater / stereo anymore 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I listen to a bunch of different stuff: 70's, 80's, 90,s rock, some country, big band and jazz. Some specifics that may go against the grain;  not fond of the Beatles, or Springsteen (even before he or I was political). I'll take anything from The Rat Pack over nearly everything from the Beatles, and everything from Louie Armstrong over anything from Springsteen.

Most consistently I listen to smooth jazz, but things like this also make my favorite list.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

15 minutes ago, DV1 said:

I listen to a bunch of different stuff: 70's, 80's, 90,s rock, some country, big band and jazz. Some specifics that may go against the grain;  not fond of the Beatles, or Springsteen (even before he or I was political). I'll take anything from The Rat Pack over nearly everything from the Beatles, and everything from Louie Armstrong over anything from Springsteen.

Most consistently I listen to smooth jazz, but things like this also make my favorite list.

My daughter turned me on to this song just a few weeks ago