IGNORED

What do you listen to?

TDietz

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, .38 Special, Ted Nugent(Double Live Gonzo is my all time favorite album), Pink Floyd, Blue Oyster Cult, T-Rex and others are among my favorites. Also like some bluegrass as long as there’s not too much moaning and belly aching goin on. I detest this modern country stuff. Like Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams Jr. and a few others from the 70’s-80’s country

12 hours ago, 06roadking said:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, .38 Special, Ted Nugent(Double Live Gonzo is my all time favorite album), Pink Floyd, Blue Oyster Cult, T-Rex and others are among my favorites. Also like some bluegrass as long as there’s not too much moaning and belly aching goin on. I detest this modern country stuff. Like Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams Jr. and a few others from the 70’s-80’s country

Today's Country isn't country, it's pop.            Bang a Gong!!

without me, my rifle is nothing

Saw Joe Bonamassa at the Kirby Center in Wilkes- Barre Monday night. If you love the guitar doubt you will find a more accomplished living technician.  What a great place to see a show!  Best Western right next door and had the best restaurant in the area as part of it. Cheap drinks and excellent steaks and excellent seafood. Park once and never drive.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 3 weeks later...