IGNORED

Need someone to go hunting with

Pela Papita

Greetings,

Im new to the forum. Ive been scouting black river wma. Ive found lots of deer life deeper into the woods. Ive put out corn & molasses. Im looking for someone to teach me & possibly go out with me to hunt. Im a bit scared of bears & will carry a 30-06 if need be. If anyone is interested in hunting with me please just let me know!

28 minutes ago, Pela Papita said:

scared of bears & will carry a 30-06 if need be. If anyone is interested in hunting with me please just let me know!

Oh hell NO!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Welcome to the site, but something like this is a red flag.  Either you haven't taken your hunter education course to know this wouldn't be legal, you don't care it's illegal, or you're trolling.  Please sort it out for us.

If a bear is charging at you--will you care if its legal? nature doesn't abide rule of law.

6 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

This is New Jersey! Shotguns and Muzzleloaders only! Have you ever heard of Bear Spray? During the firearm seasons the deer in Black River are in the down in the swamps along with any pheasants that have survived the army of hunters.

Bear spray is also illegal in NJ

6 minutes ago, Pela Papita said:

If a bear is charging at you--will you care if its legal? nature doesn't abide rule of law.

OK this conversation won't go on much longer, but to answer your question, yes I care if it's legal and you should too.  If you are that concerned, take legal precautions or simply don't go hunting there if you feel you need to commit an illegal act in order to do so.