IGNORED

Arizona trail cam ban.... Can you imagine?

This post was about possibility of a trail cam ban when utilized for the aid of deer hunting. Not about leaving stands up on public land. If u guys wanna civilly discuss that it’s a great topic for another post. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

48 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

I say ban them on All public land and while you’re at it ban baiting on public and require all stands be labeled with owners info and removed at the end of the season.

WOW sounds like the same requirements already in place on Joint Base McGuire, Dix and Lakehurst. I think it a good rule,

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Just now, Live to Hunt said:

Ok so on a more serious note in these western states where elk are there can be 30 plus cameras at one water hole. 

Is that part of why Arizona is looking at this regulation change if you know?  That’s nuts BTW. You have to move on when you see that, no?  

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

Ok so on a more serious note in these western states where elk are there can be 30 plus cameras at one water hole. 

I read similar things in the comments on that article - and you know the first thing that came to my mind when I read that?

"Amazing - in NJ there would never be 30 cameras in one spot - and that is because someone would eventually steal them all." You know its true :) 

Just now, Bucksnbows said:

Is that part of why Arizona is looking at this regulation change if you know?  That’s nuts BTW. You have to move on when you see that, no?  

You would think so. I wouldn’t put my camera where one other camera is. I’m not exactly sure but this has been an issue in all elk states that allow cameras. Arizona is not the only state to do this. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I read similar things in the comments on that article - and you know the first thing that came to my mind when I read that?

"Amazing - in NJ there would never be 30 cameras in one spot - and that is because someone would eventually steal them all." You know its true :) 

image.png.c243e594924554fcb348cb7313aec6ad.png

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

55 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

This post was about possibility of a trail cam ban when utilized for the aid of deer hunting. Not about leaving stands up on public land. If u guys wanna civilly discuss that it’s a great topic for another post. 

I beg to differ. It is also and mainly about the problems leaving cameras up and claiming “your spot” cause. As the article says, it is causing problems with theft and issues between hunters. All the same issues caused with stands. Gotta read the article and see the big picture. 😁

I couldn’t care if they did ban cams. I scout the area I’m hunting and find the trails deer are moving. Put my blind up . Some times I put a bag of corn . Some times I don’t. I put a cam up just to see what’s coming in. I hunt the same spots every yr on public land. Most Of the time I kill bucks/ does I didn’t have on cam. I put cam up just for the pics!