IGNORED

THERES NO AMMO SHORTAGE ! Let's see your Ammunition Hoarding Stockpiles

bushden

I don't have a stockpile,i may know someone who does but how is it a stockpile to have 4 boxes of ammo per firearm though. 😄😁😃  i'm not really hurting for ammo. I have a need to buy list in my head of ammo.

2 ways i could be short is 1. alot of range time which i go 1 or 2 times every few months if i'm lucky for patterning  or 2. taking alot of shots at game (hopefully not missing alot in the process) when hunting. 2 is so rare idk why i typed it.

I'm down to a mere three ammo types. 20ga, .223 and .38. I've come to love skeet/trap shooting so i have a bit of those on hand otherwise not much at all. If we succumb to nuclear Armageddon I'm good to go. If it's the zombie thing, I'll have to hope it's the slow ones from Romero's movie. I can still run realllllll fast.  

Really the title should read, "Who was smart enough to learn during the 8 years of the Obama Administration Ammo Shortage."

Just like if there is an after this one - I will be buying more and more ammo so my family can shoot as much as we want and yet have enough for what if AND to sell when the prices go high and the fools didn't learn. Get it while it's hot!

Next item list

30-06 hunting rounds

20 ga slugs

35 rem

7mm rem gam

9mm

45mm

I always buy a box of 22 every time i visit the store which is why i can still shoot today.

12 and 20 7.5

12 and 20 6's

reloading supplies

Already have extra gun parts on the peg board so we are good there.

Ahh 12 ga buck shot - 000, 00,

So the list is long when/if we are able after this administration. Unless everywhere becomes like commiefornia or the People's Republic of Communist NJ.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

55 minutes ago, SPEARFISH said:

A buddy just picked up a box of Winchester Longbeard for me at a shop in western PA for $15.  I feel like I hit the jackpot.  I've probably only fired a half dozen shots in the last few years so I'm good for a while.

Our 870s love that in the 3" #5 ,1 of these years we'll turkey hunt. I think i paid $12.00 a box 5 years ago

46 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Really the title should read, "Who was smart enough to learn during the 8 years of the Obama Administration Ammo Shortage."

Just like if there is an after this one - I will be buying more and more ammo so my family can shoot as much as we want and yet have enough for what if AND to sell when the prices go high and the fools didn't learn. Get it while it's hot!

Next item list

30-06 hunting rounds

20 ga slugs

35 rem

7mm rem gam

9mm

45mm

I always buy a box of 22 every time i visit the store which is why i can still shoot today.

12 and 20 7.5

12 and 20 6's

reloading supplies

Already have extra gun parts on the peg board so we are good there.

Ahh 12 ga buck shot - 000, 00,

So the list is long when/if we are able after this administration. Unless everywhere becomes like commiefornia or the People's Republic of Communist NJ.

image.png.c23739a211c83f695ad01a0a38b9ecbe.pngA natural and pro second amendment....:tooth:

59 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I don't have any ammo; none at all. And I lost all my guns in a freak boating accident -- I can't believe that happened.

How ya doin ?  I vividly remember that day when my boat ran into yours while we were on our way to the range and both sunk and we lost ALL our guns and ammo. :happywave:

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.