IGNORED

Chances of state land opening this year

CatchinDeers243

When it does go to court, i dont see how anybody would not allow bear hunting on state land.  It should be clear that it was done because of political reasons.  NJ has the most comprehensive black bear study in the country, fact!  It does specifically state in the 2020 game digest that stae land is closed through the 2020 bear season.  I did find a lot of evidence of guys hunting bear on state land last year, so be it, these bears need to be culled!

38 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

When it does go to court, i dont see how anybody would not allow bear hunting on state land.  It should be clear that it was done because of political reasons.  NJ has the most comprehensive black bear study in the country, fact!  It does specifically state in the 2020 game digest that stae land is closed through the 2020 bear season.  I did find a lot of evidence of guys hunting bear on state land last year, so be it, these bears need to be culled!

I would report a deer poacher, but if someone was hunting bear on state land I would definitely look the other way. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I have no interest in hunting bears anymore but my son has been bugging the shit out of me that he wants to go so if that's what it takes to get him out in the woods then I guess I'm bear hunting this year. Really hope we can hunt state lands because we are over ran I know my odds of getting one are higher 

17 minutes ago, johnyanu said:

We need to be able to hunt state land thier is way to many. I see 5-6 bears a day on state land. It’s just a matter of time before someone or the dog gets attacked.

Hey Johnny kiddo ,the dolphins in the woods they do not attack people or dogs!!..

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I would report a deer poacher, but if someone was hunting bear on state land I would definitely look the other way. 
I'm at the point where I'm so sick and tired of the nonsense that NJ F&W and our governor puts out that unless someone's doing something illegal that I morally don't agree with, I'm not reporting it. My answer will be... I didn't see a thing.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk