IGNORED

Post Your Sports Car!

Nomad

My 2013 Charger SRT8. 

I bought it last year with solely a muffler delete , so far all I’ve done to it was a hellcat air box , ported throttle body , and a generic tune. I ran out of time for the custom tune , that will be on probably later this month . It’s pretty stupid the gas mileage it gets for such a heavy car and the 392. 

088DF39D-87F8-4D21-A55E-4D3B74B6B4C1.jpeg

Edited by Bad64chevelle

8 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

My 2013 Charger SRT8. 

I bought it last year with solely a muffler delete , so far all I’ve done to it was a hellcat air box , ported throttle body , and a generic tune. I ran out of time for the custom tune , that will be on probably later this month . It’s pretty stupid the gas mileage it gets for such a heavy car and the 392. 

088DF39D-87F8-4D21-A55E-4D3B74B6B4C1.jpeg

Very nice, what kind of mileage?

19 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

wasn't a true sports car but it "was" an awesome car before a semi totaled it (with me in it) on Rt 280 East, by exit 15. 

2013 Mercedes E-350 4-matic sedan 

IMG_2021.JPG

Did you get sideswiped by a tractor trailer?

19 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Did you get sideswiped by a tractor trailer?

yes - very much so.  JM Swank Trucking - big food distributor.    He claimed he didn't want to get in the right lane, but it happened to be the lane I was occupying as I was preparing to exit right.   He hit me hard from the side.  You can see the tire marks luckily I didn't end up underneath the trailer...  This is him pulling away after cop took his statement.   He was found at fault.    Ironically "JM" towing took her away after "JM" Swank hit her...

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Around town I’ll get usually 18 , on my trip to Maine last August I got 29 up and back . Thought my dash was off but calculated it , it wasn’t wrong . 

Does that have the cylinder shut off, when you are cruising.?