IGNORED

It's Valentines Day

BHC

12 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Happy Valentine’s - don’t forget your significant other.....

We decided instead of my wife, me and youngest daughter going out for dinner, we are treating my daughter and her boyfriend to dinner, it's their first Valentins....So I went out got three Rib Eyes and will grill them later for my youngest daughter, wife and myself

3 minutes ago, BHC said:

We decided instead of my wife, me and youngest daughter going out for dinner, we are treating my daughter and her boyfriend to dinner, it's their first Valentins....So I went out got three Rib Eyes and will grill them later for my youngest daughter, wife and myself

That’s great; you and your wife are good parents. Enjoy the ribeyes...

10 minutes ago, BHC said:

Perhaps my math is wrong, you are treating  yourself, your wife, your daughter, and her boyfriend to dinner (that's 4 people) and you have 3 Rib Eyes. Is your daughters boy friend just going to watch you eat?  That's what I would do. . .

3 minutes ago, ratherbhunting said:

Perhaps my math is wrong, you are treating  yourself, your wife, your daughter, and her boyfriend to dinner (that's 4 people) and you have 3 Rib Eyes. Is your daughters boy friend just going to watch you eat?  That's what I would do. . .

My daughter and boyfriend are going out for hibachi on my dime, my youngest daughter, wife and myself will stay home and having grilled ribeyes

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Where did you get the rib eyes from? You're not far from Belvidere Food Mart, they have great steak cuts at very reasonable prices. Check them out.

1 hour ago, GoodOleBoysinPA said:

Also, Don't forget 9 months from now is November.

But today is BJ day, isn't it?