IGNORED

11/2/19 Check In

BHC

4pm passed a nice 115" 8pt. About 17" wide decent tine length.  Surprised shit out of me came from area deer never come from in broad daylight. Got my blood pumping.  Got to within 5 yards of me in the woods. Then slipped into corn field behind me. He was a cruiser. Thought I got video but had bow in hand because I thought was a shooter so only got one pic. Not greedy but just give me 10 more inches! 

D5BB2515-8971-4886-8416-C50CEAA29E34.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Zone 2.  Fresh cut corn. Total doe fest in here yesterday as soon as combine left and all then all night. Big bear moving across field at 400 yards. Hope it stays away. I think he is confused "what happen to all my big ears of corn?" 

662AAC1E-28F0-4963-A8DB-FB095FAFDF7A.jpeg

My farmer buddy was cutting corn yesterday and today.  I'll be hunting his fields tomorrow afternoon. Should be perfect 

Here is the proof on film. He got within 3 yards of “Signal 11 Tramp Stamp.” Dead downwind of it. I am aiming East. Wind is S 5 mph.  You can see the little white patch on bush 15 yards from my stand. Sprayed it good. Snake oil. 

5EE3C53F-3367-4437-884F-05E234E77407.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Lot of action this afternoon and “he” finally showed his face. Passed one I should have shot hoping he was going to come my way. No chasing today, following and tending

And what a nice face it is!!!   So you were able to get pic but not a shot at him?

I shot a big 10pt once….