STATEN ISLANDS $4.1 MILLION DEER VASECTOMY SCHEME HAVING LITTLE IMPACT

What a PATHETIC JOKE they could make money πŸ’° hunting themΒ 

Β 

9F3DEBB4-521D-4283-AFF6-B16B0C2D1A4B.jpeg

Β 

32E8764E-EE92-4CC9-9ABF-DFD3242B17F1.jpeg

851ACC41-7BEB-45A1-A239-1D23CAD8C7E6.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

What a waste of money!!

I love to see these non-lethal attempts at population control fail and the liberals are left lookin dumb!

$4.1 million dollars on deer control and with all the other problems up there they can rather work on....global joke!!!

Who the heck is making these decisions up there??!!Β  Frightening!!

Guess I'm glad it's not my tax $!!!

It just demonstrates once again the deep divides in our nation along so many lines.Β  While anyone with half a brain sees this as an expensive failure, the Staten Island officials are calling it a success and are about to continue the fraud another five years.Β  It's just more Liberal La-La-Land where emotions rule the day and facts are completely ignored unless they somehow back up their silly emotional arguments.Β  Β Β Β Β 

3 hours ago, Woodsman416 said:

I'm getting in line for a Staten Island deer permit. With all these nutless bucks running around they're going to have some crazy racks when they finally open it up!:rofl:

They snip the vas deferens the testicles stay intact so it should have no effect on hormone production.Β  It will not change antler characteristics.Β 

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Even the 316 deer is BS. Guess who came up with this number? The company collecting millions for deer vasectomies
Liberal stupidity truly has no limits.

Probably not the best idea to have the people who are getting the money and implementing the program to also make the conclusions about the programs effectiveness.:whatever:

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Probably not the best idea to have the people who are getting the money and implementing the program to also make the conclusions about the programs effectiveness.:whatever:

I have statistics that say I am right 100% of the time. Β And my statistics are never wrong.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.