IGNORED

STATEN ISLANDS $4.1 MILLION DEER VASECTOMY SCHEME HAVING LITTLE IMPACT

36 minutes ago, beaverman said:

They snip the vas deferens the testicles stay intact so it should have no effect on hormone production.  It will not change antler characteristics. 

yeah but on humans - the urologist wants you to wait 3 months and at least 20 "batches" before will test you for sterility.    So after they snip the bucks, who is helping them run off 20 batches? 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

57 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

i don't care much about deer and vasectomies and liberal fools wishing to part with their constituents money as liberals tend to do...    I just hope my vasectomy worked! 

Your deer have bigger problems Jacko. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Call me crazy - but if the doe's aren't impregnated - don't they continue to go in heat until they meet up with the one buck still intact? If so, wouldn't that prolong the rut? And if that is so, wouldn't that increase the number of days when deer are running around crazy, crossing streets and running in the cars and all that? Seems like this might actually cause more accidents, no??

4 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

You can't fix stupid, but you can point and laugh at it!

Yup!

But you know who is laughing the loudest? White buffalo and the politicians who approved this scam for their kickbacks. They will also be laughing when they milk the tax payers again for the cull hunt. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

7 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Call me crazy - but if the doe's aren't impregnated - don't they continue to go in heat until they meet up with the one buck still intact? If so, wouldn't that prolong the rut? And if that is so, wouldn't that increase the number of days when deer are running around crazy, crossing streets and running in the cars and all that? Seems like this might actually cause more accidents, no??

Yes kind gentlemen that sounds correct 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

52 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

White buffalo  is a  f ing  joke. 

He is a smart man,duped them for 4M and another 2M contract coming knowing there is no way it will work on free roaming deer. Definitely slow them down for a little while

Edited by bucky

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Even the 316 deer is BS. Guess who came up with this number? The company collecting millions for deer vasectomies
Liberal stupidity truly has no limits.

Thats the smartest thing you said your entire life. Scary thing is I was thinking that while reading the article.

The numbers provided in the article of the size of the deer herd seems to be a gross under estimate. It was indicated there was a little over 2000 deer in 2017.  Now it was indicated that the estimate is 1700. However, in the last 3 years 1500+ bucks were sterilized. That would seem to indicate that a large percentage of the herd is bucks. In the wild, a one to one ratio of bucks to does is very uncommon.Usually there are many more does than bucks.But based on the numbers given there would seem to be a much higher ratio of bucks to does which is very unusual and unlikely. Accordingly the estimate of the herd size must be very low unless the does are the only deer being killed by cars. Based on the number of bucks plus whatever number they were unable to sterilize the herd is likely around 3000 or more. Hunting is the only solution.

1 hour ago, OldPiney Woods said:

The numbers provided in the article of the size of the deer herd seems to be a gross under estimate. It was indicated there was a little over 2000 deer in 2017.  Now it was indicated that the estimate is 1700. However, in the last 3 years 1500+ bucks were sterilized. That would seem to indicate that a large percentage of the herd is bucks. In the wild, a one to one ratio of bucks to does is very uncommon.Usually there are many more does than bucks.But based on the numbers given there would seem to be a much higher ratio of bucks to does which is very unusual and unlikely. Accordingly the estimate of the herd size must be very low unless the does are the only deer being killed by cars. Based on the number of bucks plus whatever number they were unable to sterilize the herd is likely around 3000 or more. Hunting is the only solution.

When someone doesn't independently verify your numbers, well, you just make them up so you can keep getting paid.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.