IGNORED

Murphy Sucks

He's doing EXACTLY what he promised he was going to do. He's a POS no doubt, but the people who voted for him are bigger pieces of $hit. You have no idea how many gun owners and hunters, including many on here, voted for this scumbag. First politician I've ever seen run on the campaign promise of "I'm gonna tax the shit out of everything" and he still won.

6 hours ago, Finsup1986 said:

He wants to raise everything against gun owners. 2 dollars to 50 for a gun permit 

Complaining on forums does not to anything about Murphy. The majority CRIED about Chris Christie but he at least stood his ground on the radical anti 2nd amendment loons. Flood your state legislatures with your support for the 2nd amendment and VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE this idiot out after 1 term. The DAMAGE he will do over his 4 year term will hurt us for years to come and maybe permanently. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR THIS AO

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

5 hours ago, birdshotnj said:

He's doing EXACTLY what he promised he was going to do. He's a POS no doubt, but the people who voted for him are bigger pieces of $hit. You have no idea how many gun owners and hunters, including many on here, voted for this scumbag. First politician I've ever seen run on the campaign promise of "I'm gonna tax the shit out of everything" and he still won.

We had our chance but so many were so eager to dump Christie  they lost site of what Murphy's views were. IF YOU VOTED FOR MURPHY YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TURN YOUR GUNS IN!!

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 hours ago, bushden said:

We had our chance but so many were so eager to dump Christie  they lost site of what Murphy's views were. IF YOU VOTED FOR MURPHY YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TURN YOUR GUNS IN!!

Plus we have liberals among us who are happy with this

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Plus we have liberals among us who are happy with this

liberals you say around here :hmmmer:  and I thought everyone on here was aMAGA hat wearing trump loving supporter of america  :stirring:  

Edited by buckhound

I may be wrong but seems as long as  unions and democrats  are holding hands and promises of freebies the democrats are going to rule at least until the state runs out of money......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-goes-after-residents-fleeing-overtaxed-blue-state-for-low-tax-states-with-intrusive-audits

Edited by buckhound

21 minutes ago, buckhound said:

liberals you say around here :hmmmer:  and I thought everyone on here was aMAGA hat wearing trump loving supporter of america  :stirring:  

No, we have a couple miss-guided, brainwashed members who love to hunt, fish, own guns, and yet vote for the side that wants to end all this.  

16 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

No, we have a couple miss-guided, brainwashed members who love to hunt, fish, own guns, and yet vote for the side that wants to end all this.  

Lunatic , we wish it was only a couple .  Lots more that voted the other way but won't own up to it . Shameful !

38 minutes ago, buckhound said:

I may be wrong but seems as long as  unions and democrats  are holding hands and promises of freebies the democrats are going to rule at least until the state runs out of money......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-goes-after-residents-fleeing-overtaxed-blue-state-for-low-tax-states-with-intrusive-audits

Many of the electrical locals in NJ  backed Kim, not Murphy.

The days of Unions only backing Democrats has changed.

:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I think you guys don't understand something. Hating Donald Trump with a passion, and wishing you could stick a screw driver in his pussy throat, and twisting it around ….. does not mean you are a liberal and voted for Hillary Clinton.

(Attn Mr Secret Service Man: I do not condone sticking a screw driver in our president's throat. It's against the law. :shock: )