IGNORED

I Could Use a Carcass

LittleM

19 hours ago, Rdfhunter said:

Then if you don’t take the meat you’ll get a wanton waste ticket .,

Typical Newjerseyhunter.com advice

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

9 minutes ago, B B said:

Game warden told me there's nothing that says I can't pick up a road kill and relocate it for baiting purposes.  

FWIW, from page 28 of the 2018-2019 NJDFW Hunting Digest:

Possession of Certain Wildlife by Persons, Taxidermists & Butchers

No person shall have in possession a deer, bear, migratory game birds or turkey that they did not kill unless it has a label bearing the name, address, telephone number, license and permit numbers of the person who killed the deer, bear, migratory game bird or turkey. Those in the business of processing deer, bear or turkey (that is butchers, taxidermists, etc.) shall keep a ledger of all of their customers. Each customer’s name, current address, day and evening telephone numbers, Conservation ID Number and possession seal number of any black bear or turkey, or Confirmation Numbers, gender and age (fawn or adult) for deer being processed shall be included in the ledger. The ledger shall be made available for inspection upon request during the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. by any law enforcement officer or employee of the Division of Fish and Wildlife. Possession of naturally shed deer antlers is legal. Parts of deer possessed, other than shed antlers, must be from lawfully harvested deer. Proof of lawful harvest (Confirmation Number or seal) should be retained for verification. Road killed deer with a permit are intended only for consumption; antler possession from these deer is not legal.

That section is limited to the game mentioned, so I'd assume small game is just fine to use for baiting purposes (trapping)?

31 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Not for nothing you did said "you could get fined", directed at LittleM.  He can't get fined as he has a Salvage Permit for research...so that would mean you were incorrect.

Not for nothing but that was not communicated in the original post . 

Every carcass I catch is recycled into a bait pile for other fur bearers. Sometimes I run multiple spots. That is after I take everything that I can use first

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."