IGNORED

DEER EVERY WHERE TODAY !!

bushden

I decided early today I wanted to go out but my hunting partner could not make it and I normally do not go alone, but thought it was such a nice day with a NW wind I had to go out so I headed up tho the Farm in Hopewell at 1PM, on the way there I see more deer in the fields that normal. When I got to the farm I drove down to the house and there were deer in the driveway, parked the truck and there were deer in all 4 fields leading to my stand. I had to shoot another deer form the land owner so I figured I would load up in case they all did not spook, when I got to the last field there were about 30 deer in the corner which is 200 yards away so I got down ans walked low in a berm and got to within about 150 yards and glassed the deer, not a horn in sight but a few good size shed bucks and a few nice does. I picked out the biggest doe she dropped and got and ran about another 40 yards and dropped, deer was in the barn by 2:30 and I am home by 4PM. Good easy day. Thank you god for this great sport.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

14 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

This is the first year ever that I've not seen deer over four hunts. Don't know why. I'm going out tomorrow afternoon to a different property that hasn't had any hunting pressure since 6 day. We'll see what happens. 

It’s been an unusually quite year for me.  Last few years I’ve seen plenty of deer. This year hardly anything.  Can’t figure it out.