IGNORED

2018 Live W&W Fluke trip

Great day guys, thanks for putting this together Jack. I had a great time and a lot of laughs, this was my first “get together” with a bunch of guys from this site and all i can say is you boys are awesome. Although i got shorted to death today and only managed one keeper fluke and a couple keeper sea bass it was a great trip. Hope to do one of these trips again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

8 minutes ago, 51smd said:

Wow what a great day I like to say thank you to Jack for setting the trip up job well done.  I had a great time today meeting other members and learning new techniques for fluke fishing.  The joking and laughing started at 4:06 AM this morning and ended this afternoon around six what a great day.  Breaded and baked the fillets they were fantastic and the family love them.  Thanks again to everyone who helped to set today up. And to all the members who showed up and made today so fun. And I didn't even throw up :up:.

image.jpeg

Looks great. Now I'm hungry 

Great day boys!!  Solid group of sportsmen for sure!!  Thanks Jack for setting it up!!  Great boat, great Cap, n great mate!!  I will leave my skate jigs home next time!!  Lol. And the wife was very happy with that big bag 'O  fillets I brought home.....even tho I had no keeps!!  Class act right there!!  Skate Master Over and OUT and going toes up^^^!!!

maxresdefault (1).jpg

30 minutes ago, 51smd said:

Wow what a great day I like to say thank you to Jack for setting the trip up job well done.  I had a great time today meeting other members and learning new techniques for fluke fishing.  The joking and laughing started at 4:06 AM this morning and ended this afternoon around six what a great day.  Breaded and baked the fillets they were fantastic and the family love them.  Thanks again to everyone who helped to set today up. And to all the members who showed up and made today so fun. And I didn't even throw up :up:.

The laughs never stop when you ride 2 hours each way with a couple of 3rd graders... I am surprised they didn't bring whoopee cushions and joy buzzers...  I mean come on - turning on each other's seat warmer  when the other isn't looking...       

Riding with those two is exactly like this, this is a very close simulation of what 51SMD experienced after we extreme Northerners picked him up, and his entire ride home...   You need to watch this full video to get the full experience (preferably in HD and high volume)

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….