IGNORED

2018 Live W&W Fluke trip

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Thanks to everyone for making the planning and execution of this trip extremely pain free.   What a great bunch of guys and I was beyond impressed by all the nice tackle and techniques I witnessed today.  I think if we had even a steady 5mp wind, we would have tripled our keeper count the fish were very aggressive when you came across one.  Both of my biggest I dropped at least once and they game back for it. The biggest, I dropped the second time after fighting it for 15 seconds and dropped back a 3rd time  and it made the fatal mistake of hitting again. 

Yeah i watched you bring that one up a ways and come off then you dropped the jig right back and bam he hit hard and you got a good hook into him. I have seen it many times. 

You are right about that with the wind. Could have got a lot more but that's fishing.

Edited by Buck154

10 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Guys, Buck154 is a fishing machine and is the real deal. Never before have we seen a fisherman predict exactly what fish was on the end of the line as soon as guys began to reel.. No joke. Thanks for the help with my rig as well John, much appreciated today! Great time with an awesome bunch of guys on the water.

Any time Lou. Great day man. Couple more trips and you will be a jigging fool like a lot of us are. 

Ralph told me several times during the charter what a joy it is to get a good bunch of guys that know how to fish.   OMC's fish was best on boat this year and I believe 21 keepers in the box was at or close to his best total this year. 

Captain's email report out to his customers and the pics he posted:

"Had a group from NJ Woods and Water out today---no drift all day but the
guys worked hard and switched to light tackle and tossed bucktails
dressed with 6 inch gulp(pink shine worked best).. Jack Harris had five
keepers to take 2nd place on the boat with 2- 5 lbers.  Mike Muschiatto
won the pool with a 8 1/4 fluke.  Also had some nice sea bass to add to
the catch.  Great guys and good fishing.

OPEN FLUKE DATES LEFT
      EVERY TUES---7AM----$65
      ALL SUNDAYS SEPT 2, 9, & 16---6AM---$75
      LAST DAY SAT MARATHON-----6AM----?????----$100

Also available for full boat charters

OMC fluke2.png

OMC fluke1.png

jh fluke 1.png

jh fluke 2.png

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, Lphunsjr said:

Thanks for putting trip together Jack. Great time. Nice to meet you guys. Def,,,a new NJWW tradition. Now,,,,, I have a buck to concentrate on!!

Good luck on that buck hope to see it posted soon

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

23 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I fished next to site owner Matt most of day up in bow - it was cool to see him land a double, a keeper on the bucktail and a short on the teaser.  

Where's some pictures of Matt.  Was he hiding from the camera?

I just pan seared a few sea bass filets - with a splash of jarred Szechuan sauce near the end to season...  Man was that delicious.  I love panko encrusting seabass and fluke but lately, I skipped all the prep and just tried this and it's delicious.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Wow what a great day I like to say thank you to Jack for setting the trip up job well done.  I had a great time today meeting other members and learning new techniques for fluke fishing.  The joking and laughing started at 4:06 AM this morning and ended this afternoon around six what a great day.  Breaded and baked the fillets they were fantastic and the family love them.  Thanks again to everyone who helped to set today up. And to all the members who showed up and made today so fun. And I didn't even throw up :up:.

image.jpeg