IGNORED

Trump/Kim meeting

Bonefreak

And For the record .. 

As much as I want a peaceful world for my kids  if NK backs out of this and starts getting froggy I got no problem with Mattis fragging the entire place over there. I have no doubt Mattis has a plan for something like that. 

What's in it for Kim?  That's what I want to know.

He runs a regime that has nukes and some of the worst human rights abuses on the planet.  If he gives up his nukes, the liberals will shit all over him for human rights abuses.  It also sets him up for future economic sanctions.  So why give up nukes?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

3 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

What's in it for Kim?  That's what I want to know.

He runs a regime that has nukes and some of the worst human rights abuses on the planet.  If he gives up his nukes, the liberals will shit all over him for human rights abuses.  It also sets him up for future economic sanctions.  So why give up nukes?

Maybe, and I say maybe because he does not seam like a guy who cares about his own people, he is forced to this to stop the suffering and starvation of his own people. However, most likely he thinks he is not dealing with a push over who will go after him and he wants to save his own skin.

5 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

You're correct and you know why?  because he can't stop for a moment giving himself credit on everything.  All he does is pats himself on the back and insults everybody and around him.  He is hugely insecure and ruins it for himself. 

I prefer a guy who brags about being good while he is good as in oppose a guy who with his media kept telling us how good he was while he really sucked. I’m interested in what they do, not what they say. 

5 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Lol. Well he had one(married for years)  but he did not like it so now he's trying the other side. Lol. He's confused maybe. Lol 

He's very creepy.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

This twat-nozzle Erin Burnett on CNN is completely  unhinged, they are just harping on fact that Trump "trusts" Kim.....   (as if the art of the deal guy - would trust anyone in business or politics)  That is all this twat-nozzle is harping on...   No credit where credit is do, still trying to make DJT out to be an idiot. 

She is still rambling on from guest to guest about how Trump "trusts this evil dictator"..

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

This twat-nozzle Erin Burnett on CNN is completely  unhinged, they are just harping on fact that Trump "trusts" Kim.....   (as if the art of the deal guy - would trust anyone in business or politics)  That is all this twat-nozzle is harping on...   No credit where credit is do, still trying to make DJT out to be an idiot. 

She is still rambling on from guest to guest about how Trump "trusts this evil dictator"..

And nothing about Clinton and Obama who’s yrust in this guy placed us in this situation. Libs are so desperate because Trump just goes on despite the stupid, never ending and childish negativity 

Just my two cents but I see nothing wrong with Trump’s approach; 2 leaders met to discuss a framework for peace.  The stage is now set for their staffs to work out the details.  If the deal falls a part, it falls apart.  Seems to me that Trump accomplished more than previous presidents.  In the meantime, Democrats and Negative Nancy’s are apoplectic about Trump’s move.  Time will tell.

Once Trump wraps up NoKo he can get back to kicking Trudeau’s behind !