IGNORED

Dilemma

hammer4reel

That’s great that you have a few quality bucks to pursue here in Jersey, that alone is a success in my book...If your walls are full of Deer mounts, I’d probably pass if I really didn’t have a huge desire to kill one. You might have a real slammer around next year. Either way if you decide to kill one this year, good luck to you.

Kill the doe. If you have to really think about taking a buck, you really don't want to kill him. If the thrill is not there Dan, you know the answer.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

These bucks are at my PA spot.

Hunted the older deer during the fall bow season with the recurve. Had him around me alot never giving me the shot I wanted.

But since its been so cold im hunting with the compound now, and can pretty easily shoot him.

AS said by a few guys in this thread.

The fact that they are both still walking lets me think neither really is getting my heart pumping enough to shoot them.

Monday I had them by me for a pretty long time, and watched them both walk off.

knowing myself , its rare when I see a buck im targeting I dont instantly go into motion to harvest them .

Unless one of them gives me a different mindset on a hunt. I think I will see what 2018 brings

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/