IGNORED

Deer-a-thon 12/8

Rusty

Not off to a good start,  I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of your deer drives.    :rofl:

But if it is please record all radio conversations and replay them for us.  :rofl:  

Well, I've been listening - I've got the first recordings for you - sounds like they are giving them hell, but some slight confusion

:rofl:  :scoped:  :fudd:

Update?

Based on listening to their radio communications, it didn't sound like it went well. From what I could gather, lots of shooting, people dodging buckshot, and the deer apparently went on the offensive. We may have lost one or more of our guys. Mass chaos. Last radio message that was heard was not positive:

Ok, so this is what happened, we got set up and did the first push, we moved a bear, second push, we moved a fox and fireguy missed it, the next drive we wanted to do there was a club driving it already, (damn drivers messing up our drive!) so we did the other side from them, pushed out a small 8, elusive missed it, then the last drive we did did not move anything, then Woj and tailchaser, said they were gonna go and sit the last hour at a spot as the rest of us had enough, I get a call from Woj, and he then tells me tailchaser shot a doe as soon as he got out of his truck, so there you have it!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Had a lot of fun today loads of laughs!!! Lots of exercise! Tons of thorns even crawling on ground to get out of thick stuff! Lol friend lost his radio first hour lol.had the bear about 10 feet from me.we worked very hard today nothing to show for our efforts but I can't wait to next year. I could of shot a fox 10 yds but 00 buck at that distance would have been a disaster! Lol.meet some great guys!!!! Big thank you to ghost bear for the invite!! Jeff and Norbert

Had a lot of fun today loads of laughs!!! Lots of exercise! Tons of thorns even crawling on ground to get out of thick stuff! Lol friend lost his radio first hour lol.had the bear about 10 feet from me.we worked very hard today nothing to show for our efforts but I can't wait to next year. I could of shot a fox 10 yds but 00 buck at that distance would have been a disaster! Lol.meet some great guys!!!! Big thank you to ghost bear for the invite!! Jeff and Norbert

Glad you guys had fun.   :up:  :up: