IGNORED

NJH

Rusty

Some things never change, you were a JO over there and are a JO over here. We all kind of expected that RD, it’s ok some day you’ll grow up.

Sorry for hurting your feelings Max .. It’s 2017 and I just can’t learn that feelings hurt .. God speed friend .

The last time I was there, some debate was going on about some silly bear that was killed.  There was even some woman who was trying to understand "our side" of the bear hunt debate.   I left and never looked back.  Didn't go through any withdrawl either.  Kind of cleansing to leave them, like a real good bowel movement. 

I remember cross posting the Pub 199 outing there last year, but probably haven’t been there since spring at the most recent. Somebody that still has access should post it up so we can drag the few remaining decent posters away from Canadian Hunter at the Pub next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still there via my computer at work 12/15 my last day can't seem to be able to log on from my tablet here on the road or from the cottage here in Va. I'm even still a mod there and it has never been easier seeing as how the Chinese Spamers don't even go there any more. HELLO.....HELLO....hello...allo.....lo...lo...anybody here.....here...er...er. Someone should rescue Woj before he dies of loneliness.

Guy asked a question awhile back about wanting to start working out and if crossfit is good.  It ended up in a "I have the best workout plan for you, all others suck."

People claim to be a big family here, a very dysfunctional family we are. 

I was the guy who started that thread, and I disagree with your assessment.  I got out of that thread exactly what I needed.  I also got a bunch of folks volunteering information as well as sending me PMs with kind words and additional information.  Sure there were some passionate posts on that thread, that's okay.  It was a civil discussion (for the most part), and it contains a lot of information.  So I disagree with your assessment of what went on.

I was one of those people who got a lifetime ban.  Am I sarcastic?  Yes.  Am I a jerk?  Yes.  Am I a scumbag?  No.  I got a lifetime ban for telling someone from out of state that it's best not to bring guns to NJ and not to ask for gun law advice on an Internet forum.  Yes, that was why I got a lifetime ban.  For a very, very petty reason.  And since I'm not wanted over there anymore—all of the good shit I bring to the table, and I am never one to pat my own back or shine a light on it—is now over here.

I've been able to create and nurture some kick-ass relationships with folks who came from "the other site", that I was unable to do there.  And for that I am eternally grateful.

And, yes, we are dysfunctional.  Show me one tight family that isn't.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

family and friends have disagreements and in some case trade punches the trick is to take something away from it and not let it come between you and for the most part i see guys have disagreements and a month later want to help them cut firewood or donate to a go fund me page. i think that is what makes this and other places like it special ( although i won't mention names we have a couple of guys on here that are truly special  :rofl: ) and at one time that other place was that way until the texans, canadians and chinese took over and made it  classifieds...