IGNORED

Accidents happen. So I was told

DBuck

Post a picture of the license plate for all to see. They are in plain view for everyone to see all day everyday 24/7 365

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

He had The crosshairs of his scope on you , and then he threatened to shoot you " Accidentally ! " if you returned to those woods to hunt ? Clarify something , possibly I missed something ? That seems like a extremely serious confrontation and needs to be dealt with appropriately , he certainly shouldn't have a weapon of any sort in his hands , and certainly should lose his hunting privileges permanently , and the proper authorities need to be involved , that's just my opinion ! Good luck !

I hope one day he runs his mouth like that to a Game Warden in plain clothes.

Now being the PIA I am and actually liking confrontation, I would have the warden on speed dial and go back to the same exact spot, confront the bastard with video rolling and then call the warden to meet me at the lot.  Some guys are real tough behind a weapon but without one they are pussies, especially the big guys. It would have taken a lot of restraint not to give him a beat down right there. 

That is more then a mild threat, I would make it a point to introduce him to the man in the green tuxedo for a formal counseling. Its people making stupid statements along with stupid acts that give us all a black eye. We need to start policing our own ranks or more freedoms will be on the attack. 

I would have called a county officer or local P.D. immediately.

During one of the early bear hunts I hit a bear good with a flintlock and it ran about 150 yards and passed another hunter (hunting over bear bait in a tree stand) he followed up with a second shot and called his buddies over.  I had 3 guys with guns intimidate me.  They tagged the bear.  It pissed me off.  I asked the guy who tagged it if he was making a rug out of it.  He stated yes. 

I looked him in the eye and said when you are .....ing your wife on that rug make sure you remember that I am the one who put the fatal shot in it (my shot was in the vitals, his was in the spine).  To top it off I told the story to a guy at a local shop and this guy had the nerve to go around bragging about the bear.  My buddy at the shop asked him "Isn't that the beat that another hunter shot."

I continued hunting my bait as I knew I had other bears in the area, the guys harassed me for a couple more days but I ended up shooting another bear 2 days later.  I hope the guy who was part of this reads this comment!  This is why I focus on hunting out of state.  Too many low class guys in the woods here.