IGNORED

Where does everyone buy meats?

DeplorableDan

Good meat is expensive. I buy from the three I list but will also buy from shoprite. You need to study what you are buying and be ready to pass if you are not happy.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

I have a whole foods a 1/4 mile from my house. My wife and I love Ribeyes. Best steak hands down. It's close and convenient so we go there a lot. another place that has shocked me was the Walmart in Berlin/Atco. There meats come from Lancaster (so I'm told). Their Ribeyes have been great.

I have a whole foods a 1/4 mile from my house. My wife and I love Ribeyes. Best steak hands down. It's close and convenient so we go there a lot. another place that has shocked me was the Walmart in Berlin/Atco. There meats come from Lancaster (so I'm told). Their Ribeyes have been great.

^

Why Amazon Bought Whole Foods

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/530652/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I buy at shop-rite when and if it looks good and on sale , which is seldom.  But when the prime ribs go on sale I'll get one for the oven and another that I'll cut into steaks and vacuum  pack till needed. Very seldom eat beef. And when I do I prefer  boneless Club Steaks.

Marcacci Meats in Vineland, pretty nice operation there.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I usually hit up restaurant depot. Prime Filet loins are around $80 and the entire RibEye is about $200 for Prime. I usually split with a friend and we package them up on average they come in at less than $10 per steak (I can't remember the price per pound off hand). It is not very difficult to get a membership there.

I recently got some awesome steaks from this place (pics attached).IMG_8220.JPGIMG_8222.JPGIMG_8223.JPG

Edited by tjfslaughter