IGNORED

Where does everyone buy meats?

DeplorableDan

I usually hit up restaurant depot. Prime Filet loins are around $80 and the entire RibEye is about $200 for Prime. I usually split with a friend and we package them up on average they come in at less than $10 per steak (I can't remember the price per pound off hand). It is not very difficult to get a membership there.

I recently got some awesome steaks from this place (pics attached).attachicon.gifIMG_8220.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8222.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8223.JPG

Is that a shandy or a wheat beer in the first photo?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The only meat I buy anymore is Chicken and sometimes Pork for Easter.
Venison, bear and wild pig is what I eat and I had a turkey this season. I don't even like or crave beef anymore and when I go to restaurant I eat fish, since I sold my boat and I don't fish enough anymore to fill the freezer.

Take my Chances at Texas House With  Steak Salad Baked Potato. free Peanuts  :rofl: Free refills on Ice tea. at That for the price of just the Meat in The stores and no Mess.   For Dinner Party there is a Kosher Butcher close by with Prime done up as you Like Bone in. Tied . Fresh Garlic deboned Ribs fixed for short ribs.

Always said you get what you pat for. Shoprite and so many others have Australian meat.   Want Dry Aged they have Bags online with directions to do it in these special Bags.Just saw that yesterday on Fox. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I was just at shop rite trying to find a couple nice rib eyes to cook for my dad and I. The selection was a disgrace. No marbling whatsoever, tons of gristle, too thin, just poor quality in general. I had to go to wegmans and spend twice as much for a decent cut.

There's really no free lunch here.  Your observations are generally correct, there's a reason the Shoprite cuts are generally cheaper than the Wegman's cuts, and that reason is quality.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

IPA from Maine Beer Co.

Wow, that's really cloudy for an IPA.

Aptly named "Woods & Waters", their IPA does include wheat, hence the cloudiness.  They're also using Simcoe hops, which are a relatively new variety that fits in well with the Cascade, Columbus, and Centennial hops.

Sounds like a pretty tasty beer with a complex body and finish.  How do you like it?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Take my Chances at Texas House With  Steak Salad Baked Potato. free Peanuts  :rofl: Free refills on Ice tea. at That for the price of just the Meat in The stores and no Mess.   For Dinner Party there is a Kosher Butcher close by with Prime done up as you Like Bone in. Tied . Fresh Garlic deboned Ribs fixed for short ribs.

Always said you get what you pat for. Shoprite and so many others have Australian meat.   Want Dry Aged they have Bags online with directions to do it in these special Bags.Just saw that yesterday on Fox. 

Stay away form the Ice Tea. It usually contains enough sugar to kill you :happywave:  

Stay away form the Ice Tea. It usually contains enough sugar to kill you :happywave:  

Tell me about it  Just put that part in Water is my choice since I am 100% off Alcohol and soda. Had a hard time finding Plain Instant Tea no sugar or lemon flavored. Till I found it on Amazon Now I have 4 Bottles enough to make 100 Gallons :cheers:   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Tell me about it  Just put that part in Water is my choice since I am 100% off Alcohol and soda. Had a hard time finding Plain Instant Tea no sugar or lemon flavored. Till I found it on Amazon Now I have 4 Bottles enough to make 100 Gallons :cheers:

I never drank soda, ice teas or any other sugar drinks. Water, water and water. And no way I'm off alcohol:-)

The only meat I buy anymore is Chicken and sometimes Pork for Easter.

Venison, bear and wild pig is what I eat and I had a turkey this season. I don't even like or crave beef anymore and when I go to restaurant I eat fish, since I sold my boat and I don't fish enough anymore to fill the freezer.

I'm opposite when I go out to eat. Never buy fish. Only fish I eat is if I catch it

If you know someone who has a card to Restaurant Depot that is the place to go as long as you don't mind buying in bulk. Their selection of black angus and prime meats is amazing. Black angus rib eye for $9.95 a pound, how can you beat that!

If you know someone who has a card to Restaurant Depot that is the place to go as long as you don't mind buying in bulk. Their selection of black angus and prime meats is amazing. Black angus rib eye for $9.95 a pound, how can you beat that!

Getting a card is stupid easy.  You do not need a Restaurant.  You just need a tax id and a need for the products.  Remember they sell much more than food (like cleaning supplies).  Any business can justify the need for a card, and there is no annual fees.