IGNORED

Project Complete

Thanks Again, he was very disappointed at first when his original plan for Rifle Benches at Colliers Mils was cancelled because they're planning to revamp the entire range and remove the shelter and install 10 Concrete precast benches :( . So he asked what else can you use and the director gave him this project which he embraced with as much enthusiasm.

There was a comment on design , Yes there was a Template that was sent to him but we made some structural alterations to improve both safety and functionality , as with anything government related the pictures were a little fuzzy and I saw some room for improvement. The benefactor of the project was a great guy to deal with and we actually knew him from a few years back when my sons went for his Hunter Ed, he was Firearms Instructor.

Comment on Moving , STEVO , if I knew this ahead of time I would have gladly picked you up ....

They are already installed and ready for use , I transported them on my trailer and with very little lifting , We tumbled them into place ... THEY ARE HEAVY FOR A REASON and Can Take Abuse !!!!

Bow holders he installed are only at the top of the range , there's two posts with 4 hooks apiece.

Thanks Guys for all the Well Wishes