IGNORED

Im Banned from NJH

HamiltonR&G

Listen, as I've always said, I made this site for you guys.  I'm not making money off it, quite the contrary, and despite that I still kick in donations and prizes out of my own pocket for the contests as well as offer free advertising for the NJ based companies to help them get their name out there and grow.  When's the last time that TX or this Canadian company dipped into their wallets to give back to you guys...yet they're inundating you with all those ridiculous ads and making money off you guys.

Initially, the sad part was seeing NJH being sold to a TX company who doesn't give a rat's ass about NJ, now it's owned by a (liberal left wing) Canadian company!  And all that revenue is going OUT of NJ, previously to TX, now not even staying in the US...it's going to Canada!  At least here, if we can grow this site even more and get some ad revenue in place, it's just more I can give back to you guys.  That's always been my plan and always will be...helping all you NJ hunters, fishermen/women, and outdoorsmen/women!  So pass along the word, help promote the site and get the users here so we can help it all grow! :up: