IGNORED

Classifieds Post Limit

3Blade

3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

There is no question the Classifieds are of significant interest to many members.  It's good you use the ignore features though for things that don't interest you :)

Had to ignore it , by time I scrolled past to find outdoor posts and hitting load more topics three times I had to take a nap 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

3 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Had to ignore it , by time I scrolled past to find outdoor posts and hitting load more topics three times I had to take a nap 

Yeah I agree with that part, having to hit Load More is not optimal.  Anyone having to do "more" to reach content they want to see sucks.  But it's a double edge.  Remove certain content and the member has to go click forums, then the forum itself, etc.  Keep it and another member has to scroll by it and/or click Load More.  The customized streams is the optimal solution but it requires members to set it up.

18 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yeah I agree with that part, having to hit Load More is not optimal.  Anyone having to do "more" to reach content they want to see sucks.  But it's a double edge.  Remove certain content and the member has to go click forums, then the forum itself, etc.  Keep it and another member has to scroll by it and/or click Load More.  The customized streams is the optimal solution but it requires members to set it up.

can we create a poll to see what the majority want?

1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

I’m sorry but is it really that hard to just scroll past them?

Yes. It really clogs up the page. If I want to look for an item I’ll search for it.  The other day I kept scrolling  through items for sale and then put my phone down. Way too much to bother. I don’t come to this site to buy or sell stuff. If I had that many items to sell I would list on one post.  I am not against selling items but that was like getting spammed. 

Edited by Yobuck293

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"