IGNORED

Car/Truck cleaning products

Turkeyslayer

What do you guys prefer or use on your vehicles. 

Couldn’t find a thread around like this and I know many of us are avid when it comes to our vehicles. 

My main products are meguiars followed with the cheapest microfibers. I certainly don’t own no stage queen but try to keep my stuff looking good

Maguires is my go to also. From their  wash and wax  to wipe and shine. I always find best result is to do a deep truck wash and do a spray on wax as you dry with a good micro fiber followed by a big one wipe down. 

I use smoove soap to wash my truck and I’ve had very good results that last a long time with 3m insulator wax. Same stuff I used on boat. I used the chemical guys wax and it didn’t last as long as the 3m wax. Their soap is pretty good if you don’t use smoove soap. 

Shammy Shine monthly membership I do it 4 months a year when I might have no choice to drive truck 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

7 hours ago, Turkeyslayer said:

why do you prefer chemical guys?

It's just what I use, haven't really tried any others, they have a lot of information on their site and I noticed many youtubers that do tips for compounding / polishing /waxing use chemical guys. 

33 minutes ago, Gman said:

It's just what I use, haven't really tried any others, they have a lot of information on their site and I noticed many youtubers that do tips for compounding / polishing /waxing use chemical guys. 

I use them as well. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I use this stuff for years now. I even use it on my boat in Salt water conditions. 

It's expensive, but a little goes a long was. Price on Zep website  is not  what I pay. I buy it for about half of what they say. Lasts me 2 yrs on the trucks. I wasn't a believer  that the wax is any good while washing and not applying it the traditional  way. Bylut my buddy is a semi truck mechanic  and says all they use is Zep. 

It's really good stuff and after 2-3 washes you'll see the wax built up. 

https://zep.com/products/zep-o-shine-38224

Screenshot_20240403_183222_Chrome.jpg

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

16 hours ago, Booner said:

I use this stuff for years now. I even use it on my boat in Salt water conditions. 

It's expensive, but a little goes a long was. Price on Zep website  is not  what I pay. I buy it for about half of what they say. Lasts me 2 yrs on the trucks. I wasn't a believer  that the wax is any good while washing and not applying it the traditional  way. Bylut my buddy is a semi truck mechanic  and says all they use is Zep. 

It's really good stuff and after 2-3 washes you'll see the wax built up. 

https://zep.com/products/zep-o-shine-38224

Screenshot_20240403_183222_Chrome.jpg

Do you use this on the interior and exterior of your boat? I may have to try it. Gets some great reviews.