IGNORED

When is Baiting Feeding ???

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

It's baiting if hunting on the feed or to lure them in for pics through the summer for hunting.  Feeding if just putting it out with no intent other than to fill their bellies.  It's neither feeding or baiting if you didn't put it there as with natural food sources.  

Just more waste of money like the bear posters.

Ok, I don’t necessarily disagree but how about feeding with camera on the feeder but never hunting the feeder. Still hunting the area but not the feeder site. I guess I am still baiting according to your definition but I never considered myself baiting. 

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Ok, I don’t necessarily disagree but how about feeding with camera on the feeder but never hunting the feeder. Still hunting the area but not the feeder site. I guess I am still baiting according to your definition but I never considered myself baiting. 

Call it what you want.  Either way you're feeding deer. Baiting is priming them for hunting.  Just like the difference between chumming to fish or just feeding the fish.  Priming a spot with a can of corn the day before fishing for carp in the area wouldn't be just feeding the fish.  There's a purpose behind baiting by feeding them to hunt or fish.  jmo

Bueller, Bueller, Hunterbob, Bueller

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Call it what you want.  Either way you're feeding deer. Baiting is priming them for hunting.  Just like the difference between chumming to fish or just feeding the fish.  Priming a spot with a can of corn the day before fishing for carp in the area wouldn't be just feeding the fish.  There's a purpose behind baiting by feeding them to hunt or fish.  jmo

Agree, and I don’t think I’m baiting. 

6 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

1957 that can’t be the year you where born  1927 😏

1957,  that is the year he thought his record buck was shot, but it was actually shot in 72. He had already made the screen name so he couldn’t change it.

Edited by Nomad

19 hours ago, LittleM said:

If a deer eats food does it eat or bait

:headscratch:   :confused:                                                                        ???

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif