IGNORED

I think I found best pizza in NJ

JHbowhunter

23 minutes ago, Stealthy_Bowman said:

Regarding Neapolitan pizza, I agree with Ama’s, it’s the best I’ve found in NJ, but I haven’t tried Razza’

I’ve heard that Eataly is opening a location at the Short Hills mall, I’ve eaten at the one in the Flatiron district in NYC and the margherita pizza they have there is the best I’ve had in the US being very very similar to L’Antica pizzeria da Michele in Naples. Interestingly, da Michele recently opened a location in NYC also and it isn’t nearly as good as the one in Naples, though by US standards it’s certainly a damn good pizza.

I heard about Eataly opening at Short Hills, should be hit!!

My family is 30 mins or so from Naples, when my wife and kids had a trip planned they where taking us to L’Antica pizzeria da Michele in Naples., and few other places can't recall the names, but we canceled the trip it was when covid first hit

On 2/19/2024 at 8:40 AM, electricstart said:

Forte on Rt 10 Randolph. Top 10 in my book. The best it is really a matter of your own personal taste. The other factor is how hungry you are everything tastes good when you are hungry.  I think my own is the best. I use all the top ingredients. I like the taste of fresh basil, so I add it.

We’re not far in Flanders. Never tried them. Thanks for the tip, will check them out soon. 

11 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Sorry stock photo but mine looks just like it, tem on the grill says 500?   but that stone sure gets hot after a preheat 10 Min. Inside oven I go with 450 cerulated 

More STOCK photos NOT MINE   :stirring:    Never oreder In also good fun with Kids and family 

51HaFdwEj+L._AC_.jpg

qqqqqq.jpg

81lM42-cR6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

11 hours ago, BHC said:

I heard about Eataly opening at Short Hills, should be hit!!

My family is 30 mins or so from Naples, when my wife and kids had a trip planned they where taking us to L’Antica pizzeria da Michele in Naples., and few other places can't recall the names, but we canceled the trip it was when covid first hit

You need to go! I haven’t been back since right before Covid and am also originally from 30 minutes outside Naples. Born in San Paolo Bel Sito, which is a small village next to Nola. Moved to the US when I was 8, shortly after the massive quake that hit the region in 1980.  Back then, immigration to the US didn’t involve just walking across the southern border into the country lol. We actually followed a process, that was within the confines of the law, and became naturalized citizens. Whatever happened to that! LOL!

Edited by Stealthy_Bowman
Typo due to autocorrect.

32 minutes ago, Stealthy_Bowman said:

You need to go! I haven’t been back since right before Covid and am also originally from 30 minutes outside Naples. Born in San Pablo Bel Sito, which is a small village next to Nola. Moved to the US when I was 8, shortly after the massive quake that hit the region in 1980.  Back then, immigration to the US didn’t involve just walking across the southern border into the country lol. We actually followed a process, that was within the confines of the law, and became naturalized citizens. Whatever happened to that! LOL!

Holy shit that's where my family is from, small word !!

My wife and her family is from Caggiano

7 minutes ago, BHC said:

Holy shit that's where my family is from, small word !!

My wife and her family is from Caggiano

That’s nuts! Small world indeed!

If you get to Nola someday try to go there around the third week of  June to catch “la Festa dei Gigli” it’s an incredibly unique festival and there’s literally  nothing like it in the world. Well worth it!