IGNORED

1/20 Checkin

Ron

I prefer hunting on the coldest days of the year so I bundled up and headed to my stand. The cold didnt disappoint, I killed the 11th buck that came by and saw 14 does, best action I had all year. The 20 gauge federal trophy copper knocked him down in his tracks and of course I had a dinner engagement so I had to break my ass getting him out and loaded in the truck  by myself

24buck1.jpg.1f2db7d7b44c62d9d11f20d25149098b.jpg

Edited by bucky

17 minutes ago, bucky said:

I prefer hunting on the coldest days of the year so I bundled up and headed to my stand. The cold didnt disappoint, I killed the 11th buck that came by and saw 14 does, best action I had all year. The 20 gauge federal trophy copper knocked him down in his tracks and of course I had a dinner engagement so I had to break my ass getting him out and loaded in the truck  by myself

Nice buck. Congrats!

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

2 hours ago, bucky said:

He a great buck.  Congrats