IGNORED

Hump day cows

JHbowhunter

26 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

i was out Tuesday out of shark river.  ran upto rb & stopping to troll a coiple times along the way & put 2 hrs in trolling umbrella shads & not 1 bite.  saw no surface action at all on the whole trip

Big Mohawk destroyed them yesterday all live bunker.  They are out of SRI and cannot go far. We saw them and Parker Pete at times today but we always did better getting away from crowds on our own pod of bunker and would hook one or two and by time landed we were surrounded 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Big Mohawk destroyed them yesterday all live bunker.  They are out of SRI and cannot go far. We saw them and Parker Pete at times today but we always did better getting away from crowds on our own pod of bunker and would hook one or two and by time landed we were surrounded 

Jeez, what are weekends like?

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

yep.  My buddy went out surf weds am before going home & said he saw bass busting as he walked to the surf.  Tuesday was nice boat ride & nothing else.