IGNORED

Fishing reports are overwhelming .

50 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yes it's fishing reports for the readers to see how the boats are doing to plan their own trips and gives the boats good exposure to gain customers.  Win/win!  

I get that but to me it takes away from ability to see other members content. With that said, they are party boat reports which are very different than fellow members fishing reports. They are trying to sell fares and fill their boats. No fault against them at all I just think it doesn’t need to clog up the main activity page. If someone wants to view there reports they should go directly into a forum to see what’s going on with the head boats. I think the vast majority do not come on here to read daily party boat reports or base their individual trips on what the party boats are doing. Just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Mallard1100 said:

I get that but to me it takes away from ability to see other members content. With that said, they are party boat reports which are very different than fellow members fishing reports. They are trying to sell fares and fill their boats. No fault against them at all I just think it doesn’t need to clog up the main activity page. If someone wants to view there reports they should go directly into a forum to see what’s going on with the head boats. I think the vast majority do not come on here to read daily party boat reports or base their individual trips on what the party boats are doing. Just my opinion. 

I fully understand your objection. However, why can’t you just block it and bingo, you no longer see it. What am I missing? 

13 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I think I have an idea for an approach.  Will be trying it out and give an update once I work through it. 

I don't understand, what approach? You've done a fantastic job, I'm no longer overwhelmed on latest topics being overrun by charter head boat fishing reports, doesn't take a rocket scientist thanks to your instructions and three blade

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I don't understand, what approach? You've done a fantastic job, I'm no longer overwhelmed on latest topics being overrun by charter head boat fishing reports, doesn't take a rocket scientist thanks to your instructions and three blade

I think the main issue is the front page shows say 20 posts but hides ignored topics and if too many are ignored you'll have few on your front page view.  I'm thinking about putting some icons with links above the activity feed for quick links to these views. 

47 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

So basically @3Blade is the equivalent of a rocket scientist is what you're saying? 

Matt is there any way you could add more fishing reports to the page?  Please bring in the rest of the eastern seaboard especially Montauk,  RI, and Cape Cod.  I don’t think there are enough fishing reports IMHO. 

GIVE US MORE PLEASE

Paramount Network Want GIF by Yellowstone

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….