IGNORED

Just had ten teeth pulled

smittty

29 minutes ago, smittty said:

I just bought ever banana strawberry smoothie ShopRite had

You better sip them without a straw, I think it was Hammer’s advice and he is right the sucking pulls out stitches and clots. And dry socket is worse then the pulling.

2 hours ago, smittty said:

The doctor said to take Tylenol for pain. I don’t know because my head is screaming in pain my mouth is still numb. Guess the don’t give pain medicine anymore. This sucks

Speaking as someone who lost alot of friends to that junk....sorry you're in pain. Take the Tylenol take an advil and be glad you didn't get percocets. 

36 minutes ago, joeyguts said:

You better sip them without a straw, I think it was Hammer’s advice and he is right the sucking pulls out stitches and clots. And dry socket is worse then the pulling.

Yes no straw

6 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Why use sick time when sick if I'm going to br miserable mine as well be at work

Agree but Not so much today in this new generation!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

36 minutes ago, Stealthy_Bowman said:

Screw the pain pills, those things are evil. Also lost a good friend to that garbage. 
I hear nature has a good plant remedy for the pain, and it’s readily available in NJ now…

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Makes me think back in time when we lost Captain trips.

Yes that leafy plant does help many!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt