IGNORED

Trapping near Others

1 minute ago, trapoholic said:

I do not consider picking up roadkills to be lazy. In fact, back then you had to pick up coon quickly or they would be gone real quick. Those were the good old days. And life seemed so simple. Now if I only had a time machine?

If I had a time machine I'd keep right on going!! I belong in the 1600s I think. 

37 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Also met some great guys. One old timer, Mr. Raser,was his name, saw me setting beaver traps, My first time,and he came over and gave me a great lesson on how to set. Helped me catch my first beaver and Even showed me how to skin  it. Went to his house and he helped me get it fleshed and put on the stretcher. Great guy, this was up in Sussex, Wallpack, peters Valley area. 70’s.

Back then we were only allowed three beaver and you had to state which colony you intended to trap.

5 hours ago, trapoholic said:

I actually ran into that guy today in the local hardware store here in town. I was trying to keep a straight face when talking to him.

I didn't know hardware stores had mirrors

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 hours ago, SPEARFISH said:

Getting interesting 

No, not getting interesting at all. Just getting tired of the "Internet Bullies" on this site. It was those kinds of fabricated attacks that killed the NJ Hunter Forum. This Forum (New Jersey Woods and Waters) has always been a place where sportsman and women can come together to share stories, adventure, pictures, and advice with others. I hope this site can maintain this level of professionalism.

57 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

No, not getting interesting at all. Just getting tired of the "Internet Bullies" on this site. It was those kinds of fabricated attacks that killed the NJ Hunter Forum. This Forum (New Jersey Woods and Waters) has always been a place where sportsman and women can come together to share stories, adventure, pictures, and advice with others. I hope this site can maintain this level of professionalism.

I have had problems  with the same Dude..

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.