IGNORED

New York Woods & Water is LIVE!

BowhunterNJ

Just now, Kype said:

i signed in to comment and will be the last time i ever sign in.  this site is dead to me. the "forum rules" are never enforced, by anyone. its all a joke. all the mods do is hide posts and im certain this post will be hidden. 

first its NJ owned and staying that way. now its NY woods and water. is it staying that way? after all you live in south jersey. nowhere near NY. 

are you gonna start a NY politics thread? where the same 10 people bitch back and forth for 100 pages about who is better? 

maybe the politic thread can be a trial run? like the last 5 months on njww.

Do you feel better now?  For all the good things on here and the good experiences members have, you're focused on those things?

On 11/4/2022 at 8:40 PM, BowhunterNJ said:

Do you feel better now?  For all the good things on here and the good experiences members have, you're focused on those things?

Edited by Kype

9 minutes ago, Kype said:

its what i  have seen constantly and havent even been signed in. it looks like shit. but its your site. so enjoy it. you and your mods, do nothing but hide posts. im not a soft a guy. but at least obey by the rules you made. the mods do nothing but hide posts.  and nobody follows the rules you posted. 

cya.

Wish you the best!   

7 minutes ago, Kype said:

its what i  have seen constantly and havent even been signed in. it looks like shit. but its your site. so enjoy it. you and your mods, do nothing but hide posts. im not a soft a guy. but at least obey by the rules you made. the mods do nothing but hide posts.  and nobody follows the rules you posted. 

cya.

You seem to be hung up on one single thread, the monthly political thread. Don’t read it. We don’t. I don’t know of any mod that bothers to read that. Each month it goes 50 plus pages. I’ll read less than a single page over that time. If you want us to enforce the forum rules for that one thread, we would have to ban pretty much every single person that posts there. Regardless off their political leanings. 

Other than that thread, we keep things within the lines. None of us likes taking away free speech. We ban as needed which isn’t often. 

On 11/4/2022 at 8:58 PM, Bucksnbows said:

You seem to be hung up on one single thread, the monthly political thread. Don’t read it. We don’t. I don’t know of any mod that bothers to read that. Each month it goes 50 plus pages. I’ll read less than a single page over that time. If you want us to enforce the forum rules for that one thread, we would have to ban pretty much every single person that posts there. Regardless off their political leanings. 

Other than that thread, we keep things within the lines. None of us likes taking away free speech. We ban as needed which isn’t often. 

Edited by Kype

2 minutes ago, Kype said:

Screenshot_20220816-171252.png

I’m not sure where you are going with this quote?  It wasn’t long after that when I reached out to the other mods to learn none were paying attention to that thread and I bailed as well. They are all grown men on that post and they can bloody each other’s noses all day long. Why care?  I don’t recall you posting there much?  Be fair warned, you’re on your own on the politics post. Jump in. Don’t. Mods won’t be there to catch you if you do.