IGNORED

10/8 Check In

Greybeard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time out this season in 35. I’ve been battling a bad knee so I’ve been looking forward to some treestand therapy. Hopefully I can get some physical therapy dragging something out later. Good luck everyone!

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

Out in z14 my buddy and i bait free. Ive been seeing some great deer here last few weeks hoping one slips up and i can or he can slip a nap spitfire thru da 🫁... gd luck to all who are out be safe and shoot straight >------->

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

I no longer feel safe hunting with a cocked crossbow in a tree, forcing myself to use my compound. However, there's a learning curve. I got busted by a doe group that was coming in while trying to turn 270 degrees in preparation for the shot. It was that or the difficulty of passing it across the front of my body, which also would be a lot of movement. My thermals were pulling behind and I was partially blocked by a cedar, so may not have done that much damage...at least I hope.