IGNORED

Lone Wolf sit and climb disappointment

Rumrunner69

Here is the story. I bought the Lone Wold sit and climb about 4 years ago because I like the way it laid flat for packing and the traction belt system. Today I noticed that the belt for the climber had a large crack showing the cable inside. I cannot find a replacement traction belts anywhere since Lone Wolf went out of business. I should have bought a Summit. Does anyone know where I can buy new belts?

I bought the lone wolf II climber a few years ago. Seat climber is very uncomfortable and I had to modify it with my own version of stirrups. However, the platform is very stable and good to use on smooth bark trees. I now use the platform with a summit hand climber for one of my hunting spots. Should of just stuck with Summit. 

Almost drank the Kool Aid myself yrs ago during the Lone Wolf craze….lightweight, lays flat, comfort, yada yada….luckily I came to my senses and stuck with the tried and true, Built to Last, Summit Viper. I will keep an eye out for one of those bands for you. Would there be a way to convert it somehow to be like a summit n make it compatible w a cable like they use?

4 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Almost drank the Kool Aid myself yrs ago during the Lone Wolf craze….lightweight, lays flat, comfort, yada yada….luckily I came to my senses and stuck with the tried and true, Built to Last, Summit Viper. I will keep an eye out for one of those bands for you. Would there be a way to convert it somehow to be like a summit n make it compatible w a cable like they use?

The xop traction belts will work

• 3 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 8:07 PM, Bonefreak said:

Built to last? My LW Climber is 14 years old, with very heavy use. I have not replaced  one single part yet. 

Edited by Lunatic

• 5 weeks later...