IGNORED

Lone Wolf sit and climb disappointment

Rumrunner69

• 10 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 8:07 PM, Bonefreak said:

Almost drank the Kool Aid myself yrs ago during the Lone Wolf craze….lightweight, lays flat, comfort, yada yada….luckily I came to my senses and stuck with the tried and true, Built to Last, Summit Viper. I will keep an eye out for one of those bands for you. Would there be a way to convert it somehow to be like a summit n make it compatible w a cable like they use?

Comparing apples to oranges with the summit viper and a lone wolf for obvious reasons. I had a viper years ago that I sold. wish I kept for easy to hunt areas but the lone wolf is night and day when you have to pack a stand in a good distance. I’ve had mine for many years without issue. Upgraded to a hunt comfort seat because the original seat was terrible. 

On 9/26/2022 at 6:08 PM, Rumrunner69 said:

Here is the story. I bought the Lone Wold sit and climb about 4 years ago because I like the way it laid flat for packing and the traction belt system. Today I noticed that the belt for the climber had a large crack showing the cable inside. I cannot find a replacement traction belts anywhere since Lone Wolf went out of business. I should have bought a Summit. Does anyone know where I can buy new belts?

Lone wolf custom gear 49.99 per belt !

I've owned a LW w/hand climber, LW Sit and climb and a Summit.  The LW's are really nice stands but I sold them both and still have my Summit.  It's the same weight and even though it doesn't fold flat and is little noisy dragging through the tight stuff, it's comfortable and still my favorite.