IGNORED

Annual Pub 199 Christmas Party is December 16th

17 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Hunterbob  you yap a lot on this post. Why aren’t you going. I know 3 blade would sit with you. 

Enjoy yourself:happywave:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

I’m going to be bringing a door prize as well.  What room are we in this year?  Fish or land animals?  Lol

We don’t know.  Normally I would switch every other year and we were in the fish room last year. But the game room is likely to be busy because they have a party of 75 in the fish room leaving at 6 when we arrive. That means the fish room will be empty and a good place for us to pour into. But Tony will make sure we’re all set. 

Well...  we're officially out for tonight.  The kid was sick, got better and is sick again.  Mrs. Rug is sick and sure enough, I woke up with a headache, sore throat, some muscle aches and bad earache this morning. I was hoping to feel a bit better as the day went on, but the exact opposite is happening.  I feel like crap.  Have fun ladies and gentlemen.  Eat some steak and drink some whiskey for me.  

12 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Well...  we're officially out for tonight.  The kid was sick, got better and is sick again.  Mrs. Rug is sick and sure enough, I woke up with a headache, sore throat, some muscle aches and bad earache this morning. I was hoping to feel a bit better as the day went on, but the exact opposite is happening.  I feel like crap.  Have fun ladies and gentlemen.  Eat some steak and drink some whiskey for me.  

Bummer rug. Finally guna be able to make one of these and chill the the Taylor Hammers. See you next time n hope all feels better soon!!

21 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Bummer rug but thanks for not being a super spreader 

57 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

hoping for a speedy recovery for you all!

5 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Count me in!!

Riding up with Buck154 from Pork Roll country!!

I will bring a door prize too!!

Heres a lil eye candy from Wednesday’s woodsy outing to strike up some conversation!!  

E4A7D7E8-1C84-40C1-BD23-3255DAE25D13.jpeg

61504998-F573-40B7-A44F-39832FC66B51.jpeg

EFD1F84C-E590-44D4-8140-2829D9B5963B.jpeg

ABEEC49B-382D-4672-B277-9DA8608FF959.jpeg

Yea Buddy! Awesome buck and looking forward to seeing you brother! 

We will definitely have a toast to celebrate your new promotion! 

SGT. SKATEMASTER! Congrats again bro. See you soon! 

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

That sucks Phil! 

Try doing some intense yoga with VICKS spread around your neck, chest and buttocks. 

J/K- hope your family feels better soon! 

Edited by LPJR

2 minutes ago, LPJR said:

That sucks Phil! 

Try doing some intense yoga with VICKS spread around your neck, chest and buttocks. 

J/K- hope your family feels better soon! 

Thanks Lou.  

Never heard of spreading Vicks on my ass.  Thanks for the advice. Did they teach you guys that at the Academy or is that just a Sussex County thing? :rofl:

10 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Thanks Lou.  

Never heard of spreading Vicks on my ass.  Thanks for the advice. Did they teach you guys that at the Academy or is that just a Sussex County thing? :rofl:

Haha! That was good Phil! 

Wasn't going to go here. BUT, I am just forwarding some messages that were just sent to me by members after you called out sick for tonight..My cell is blowing up! ....

They include, but are not limited to:

*"Rug should get rebates on all of his health food and products-They don't work!"

*"Phil should stop paying for his Himilayan rock salt, goat cheese from east jabib, books written by Jack LaLanne"

* "Confidence is SILENT. Insecurities are LOUD"

Now I would LOVE to continue, bur I am a MOD who has to reel it in. 

Love ya bro. Feel better soon!