IGNORED

Annual Pub 199 Christmas Party is December 16th

Just now, LPJR said:

Haha! That was good Phil! 

Wasn't going to go here. BUT, I am just forwarding some messages that were just sent to me by members after you called out sick for tonight..My cell is blowing up! ....

They include, but are not limited to:

*"Rug should get rebates on all of his health food and products-They don't work!"

*"Phil should stop paying for his Himilayan rock salt, goat cheese from east jabib, books written by Jack LaLanne"

* "Confidence is SILENT. Insecurities are LOUD"

Now I would LOVE to continue, bur I am a MOD who has to reel it in. 

Love ya bro. Feel better soon! 

Not surprised at all. Lol.

You know how it goes when you have young kids.  They are always passing all of these viruses around. The schools are half empty right now between regular colds, flu, covid, stomach bugs and everything else.  I hate this time of the year.  

Hope you guys have a great night and get some laughs at my expense.  

3 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Well...  we're officially out for tonight.  The kid was sick, got better and is sick again.  Mrs. Rug is sick and sure enough, I woke up with a headache, sore throat, some muscle aches and bad earache this morning. I was hoping to feel a bit better as the day went on, but the exact opposite is happening.  I feel like crap.  Have fun ladies and gentlemen.  Eat some steak and drink some whiskey for me.  

Exercise and vitamins are no good if you don't wash your hands

2 minutes ago, JD48 said:

Exercise and vitamins are no good if you don't wash your hands

We're constantly washing our hands.  It doesn't help that this is basketball season and there are constant events, games and concerts at school.   Plus my wife is in a different school system, and my mom works in another school system, so I get exposed to triple the germs.  Shit is running rampant right now and almost everyone we know has one thing or another.

6 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

We're constantly washing our hands.  It doesn't help that this is basketball season and there are constant events, games and concerts at school.   Plus my wife is in a different school system, and my mom works in another school system, so I get exposed to triple the germs.  Shit is running rampant right now and almost everyone we know has one thing or another.

Sounds like you're getting hit from every direction

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Air borne nothing you can do.Flu ,covid all viruses.  Get it and hope your body fights it off. Schools are the worst. 

My daughter who lives with us is sick right now and my wife and I are waiting. 

Get well Rug and family. 

10 minutes ago, JD48 said:

Sounds like you're getting hit from every direction

Indeed

9 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Air borne nothing you can do.Flu ,covid all viruses.  Get it and hope your body fights it off. Schools are the worst. 

My daughter who lives with us is sick right now and my wife and I are waiting. 

Get well Rug and family. 

Thank you.  

Took some extra Vitamin D, C and Zinc today.  Drinking plenty of water and resting.  That's all I can do.