IGNORED

Hunting buddy

kevinnator8900

Hello all. Novice bowhunter. Male (33) Started in 2017. I'm looking for a hunting buddy who is dedicated and hardworking. I will be hunting every day starting opening day for 3 weeks straight or until I get meat in freezer whatever comes first. I am looking for someone to scout, bait, and set up stands and establish shooting lanes with. I work offshore so I am able to hunt all day every day when I am off work. I have no problem sitting in the stand all day as this is my passion. If anyone is interested in working together to put some meat in the freezer do not hesitate to send me a message. I am not looking to get the biggest buck, I hunt so I can enjoy venison with my family of 7. I have a good spot in zone 49 which I kayak to with my gear, got a 6 pointer there in 2018. I also plan on hunting public land in zone 28. I have time to travel the state and hunt other spots also. Thank you all, and good luck this year. 

Welcome aboard. I live on the PA side. Work in law enforcement looking forward to getting out in early bow season. I hunt both PA and NJ would definetely tag along with you. Days off are spotty but could make it a point to get out with you and see some new places. Pm me for contact info if interested.