IGNORED

Started a business, mention NJW&W for 10% off

HighEndHooker

A few months ago I left my position at a large pest control company, and I just got my own up and running earlier this month. I figured I’d post here, if any of you guys have pest control or need it in the future, and you like supporting small businesses rather than the corporate giants, give me a call. Mention you saw this post on NJW&W and I’ll give you 10% off any first time service. I service Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, Essex, Morris, and parts of Sussex and Hunterdon. I also do full service commercial if any of you boys are in charge of that. Thanks guys, keep me in mind

Accutech Pest Control

(201) 471-5020

Www.AccutechPestControl.com

Edited by HighEndHooker

• HighEndHooker changed the title to Started a business, mention NJW&W for 10% off

Awwwh I thought this was a post for 10% off a High End Hooker.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Where's Warren:shock:

I think that's in PA? :)

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

3 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

He went around it. It borders Morris to the East, Sussex to the North and Hunterdon to the south. Sandwiched right in the middle. 

Maybe he did a drone search pitbulls nope.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

24 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Was looking for the coupon on hookers.

You get one free ride with this one 2 hour special

images.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN

17 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Good luck! I started my own pest control business over 26 years ago. I cover the same area as you. If you have any questions, PM me? 

HighEnd....this is a great offer. Never be afraid of partnering with the competition. They can be a huge asset to you. I found out early on that partnering with guys in my trade helped all of us in the long run.

Nice offer Tarhunt