IGNORED

Overnight Tuna - 9/4 on Jenny Lee (some openings)

Definitely have a GREAT shot at both Bigeye & Swords on Jenny Lee. I prefer to eat yellowfin. 

HOWEVER, I tuna fish for the fight, not table fare. Still much prefer fighting a big bluefin on jig or plug, as they out fight yellowfin. Bigeye and bluefin are close equals. Not many bigeye caught over 200 lb in NJ. Typically catch a few bft over 200 lb  in Cape Cod every year. 

Simply put, preference varies. I prefer Cape Cod 10x over nj.

been enjoying the Golden Tilefish my son brought home from his 6/12 trip on Jenny Lee.   They also boxed 4 bluefins but the yellowfins and bigeyes were nowhere to be found.   The captain made sure everyone went home with meat and Golden Tiles are among the best!   I have quite a supply in my freezer and that doesn't suck!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

been enjoying the Golden Tilefish my son brought home from his 6/12 trip on Jenny Lee.   They also boxed 4 bluefins but the yellowfins and bigeyes were nowhere to be found.   The captain made sure everyone went home with meat and Golden Tiles are among the best!   I have quite a supply in my freezer and that doesn't suck!

Tilefish is a 1000 times better table fare than any tuna .

only one fish I like better and that’s all the different rock fish from Alaska.

triggers rank a close second 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

12 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Tilefish is a 1000 times better table fare than any tuna .

only one fish I like better and that’s all the different rock fish from Alaska.

triggers rank a close second 

I made BFT seared hot and fast on grill last night, using tuxedo blended sesame seeds (black and white) encrusted both sides, then basted both sides with that Kikkomen Teriyaki glaze that you said Tracey likes...     I am telling you - 5 star restaurant quality melt in mouth goodness...   Cooked rare of course.   Would never know it was frozen for a week.   Cooked enough for 4, but just me and Jake...  Thought there would be leftovers...    Mako the dog got one little piece we ate the rest

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I made BFT seared hot and fast on grill last night, using tuxedo blended sesame seeds (black and white) encrusted both sides, then basted both sides with that Kikkomen Teriyaki glaze that you said Tracey likes...     I am telling you - 5 star restaurant quality melt in mouth goodness...   Cooked rare of course.   Would never know it was frozen for a week.   Cooked enough for 4, but just me and Jake...  Thought there would be leftovers...    Mako the dog got one little piece we ate the rest

Mlo makes the best Tuna hands down. We ate tuna that was frozen for months and it was better than any other I have eaten. 

AWM