IGNORED

Overnight Tuna - 9/4 on Jenny Lee (some openings)

Taking 4 out of  6 available spots for my son and I and my buddy and his son. $995 a person includes tip.      That leaves 2 openings. Would love to see it filled by some other members so  we have some familiarity.  

Any interest on here?  This boat is on a par with the Canyon Runner fleet - among the best.  

https://www.jennyleesportfishing.com/open-boat-availability/

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

$995.00:shock:.. Why not $999.99..Nuts.. My last overnighter, not my first,was on the sea devil out of point pleasant.Bob Pennington captain. I think I paid $285 20 man, I had a bunk, we pretty much always limited out, 3 yellowfin, just after the no limit laws years. I had a hook back home,sell 2,local restaurants I'd get two to three dollars a pound practically paid for the trip, and still filled my freezer.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

40 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

$995.00:shock:.. Why not $999.99..Nuts.. My last overnighter, not my first,was on the sea devil out of point pleasant.Bob Pennington captain. I think I paid $285 20 man, I had a bunk, we pretty much always limited out, 3 yellowfin, just after the no limit laws years. I had a hook back home,sell 2,local restaurants I'd get two to three dollars a pound practically paid for the trip, and still filled my freezer.

They still do trips in the party boats. Think $495 now. Voyager & Gambler do the most tuna overnight trips. 

13 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

They still do trips in the party boats. Think $495 now. Voyager & Gambler do the most tuna overnight trips. 

Okay that's not bad for today's times I guess with the cost of fuel the way it is. Part of the reason I think our cost was supplemented,the fuel truck would back right up to the boat, can they do that today Nick?

I think I believe voyager is the first one to the fishing grounds aluminum boat I would need good ear plugs.lol

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Hit the Jenny Lee a couple years ago and they put our group of 4 on the tuna.  Captain Keith was serving as the mate for the trip and he worked his butt off.  Unfortunately he recently passed.  The captain for the trip did a lot of yelling and critiquing but it provided for comic relief. I believe captain Dave sold the boat but is still running charters along with Captain Ryan.  This will most certainly be a great experience for anyone who joins the group!