IGNORED

Overnight Tuna - 9/4 on Jenny Lee (some openings)

5 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Definitely have a GREAT shot at both Bigeye & Swords on Jenny Lee. I prefer to eat yellowfin. 

HOWEVER, I tuna fish for the fight, not table fare. Still much prefer fighting a big bluefin on jig or plug, as they out fight yellowfin. Bigeye and bluefin are close equals. Not many bigeye caught over 200 lb in NJ. Typically catch a few bft over 200 lb  in Cape Cod every year. 

Simply put, preference varies. I prefer Cape Cod 10x over nj.

Wait, the fight is suppose to be fun??  The fight is brutal.  The fun is when it’s over! And you won.  

3 minutes ago, TroutandBucks said:

Tuna and sea bass for me are my favorites

And anyone that says venison is better than beef truly hasn’t had a good steak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a Bingo!.. if you never been to key West you ain't the best!!!!

https://m.yelp.com/search?find_desc=prime+rib&find_loc=Islamorada%2C+FL

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

21 minutes ago, TroutandBucks said:

Tuna and sea bass for me are my favorites

And anyone that says venison is better than beef truly hasn’t had a good steak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. But my Son wanted me to bring him some Venison Backstraps for dinner the night before I was taking him out for his birthday. He was going to have a $70 Wagyu  Steak but still wanted the venison. You can get steak "anywhere" but not a good venison backstrap. 

7 hours ago, archer36 said:

True. But my Son wanted me to bring him some Venison Backstraps for dinner the night before I was taking him out for his birthday. He was going to have a $70 Wagyu  Steak but still wanted the venison. You can get steak "anywhere" but not a good venison backstrap. 

Awesome Archer,betcha said to yourself... That's my boy!.. same thing happened with my son,he was about 8 years old, Joey what do you want to eat tonight? Can we have deer meat Daddy?..❤️Separated from my wife when he was 1 years old, she didn't hunt or any of her family. It was a great we lived in the same town they told me keep the focus on your son. I did so I'm every week, he never hunted but we fished a lot!.. the inlaws respected that I hunted. You're two dogs oh my God, they'd spend hours on the  deer legs after I got the meat off, don't come by my deer leg I'll bite you.lol

https://www.thespruceeats.com/best-places-to-buy-wild-game-meats-1666078

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

• JHbowhunter changed the title to Overnight Tuna - 9/4 on Jenny Lee (some openings)