IGNORED

Help me pick new bow...

koz

Why not ask help pick my new wife or husband lol, all different buy the one ONE you like and feel comfortable shooting.

I am happy with my current wife
But thanks for your concern [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had old bow . When I bought a new bow , it was Mathews z7. I shot it and loved it. It took a long while to get use to the grip. You need to hold the bow and shoot it before you buy. I bought a Mathews creed. Loved that bow but still took awhile to get use to the grip. Mathews didn’t come out with another single cam bow so I went back to the recurves. Funny thing is I shoot better instinctive with a recurve  bow than I did with a compound with a sight.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I kept my current wife,cheaper to keep her. I am gonna keep the Hoyt. I not knocking anything but it fits me so nice. It doesn't have the 2x4 feel like my Mathews Vertex did.

7 minutes ago, koz said:

Lol I kept my current wife,cheaper to keep her. I am gonna keep the Hoyt. I not knocking anything but it fits me so nice. It doesn't have the 2x4 feel like my Mathews Vertex did.

Hoyt was always my fit.

31 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

As long as your bow starts with letter “M” and ends with letter “S” you cannot possibly go wrong 

MILKDUDS 

2D00DB4A-9CA2-4562-BC48-A94B24A6046D.jpeg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I have been a pse fan from the very first bow I bought from them. In 85 I got the pse pulsar and every few years upgraded. I had a mathews,very smooth but lacking the kenitc energy I was looming for. I would recommend a pse

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk