IGNORED

Creative uses for my Stimulus Check, what did you use yours for.

bushden

9 minutes ago, TroutandBucks said:

What check? wife & I got a little bit from the first one but no more checks for us 

Awh that's a bummer how to they think we can stimulate the economy if everyone don't get a check.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

We used it to put more down on the vehicle I just bought for my wife to keep payment under 300 a month.  

To be honest in my opinion they sent the stimulus checks to early.  The premise behind them is to stimulate the economy not have people pay bills.

Not that I blame those at all bills need to be paid but waiting until people are back in a better place more things open and more people back to work would have a more desired effect.

To actually stimulate an economy it needs to be expendable monies that people get or should I say responsible people get.  With the last 2 rounds those people paid backed up bills they did not go out to eat or buy a large purchase sure alot of people rushed out to buy bug screen TV and such but a majority of that supposed stimulus money paid bills wich does not stimulate busniness.

18 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

We used it to put more down on the vehicle I just bought for my wife to keep payment under 300 a month.  

To be honest in my opinion they sent the stimulus checks to early.  The premise behind them is to stimulate the economy not have people pay bills.

Not that I blame those at all bills need to be paid but waiting until people are back in a better place more things open and more people back to work would have a more desired effect.

To actually stimulate an economy it needs to be expendable monies that people get or should I say responsible people get.  With the last 2 rounds those people paid backed up bills they did not go out to eat or buy a large purchase sure alot of people rushed out to buy bug screen TV and such but a majority of that supposed stimulus money paid bills wich does not stimulate busniness.

Stimulus is something done to cause a reaction .

and they are doing just that . It’s not about stimulating the economy .

‘it’s about teaching you to stand with your hands out waiting for their scraps .

they throw bunker  your way , while feeding themselves lobsters 

DA676E1A-B665-458F-AEBC-9341176309A7.jpeg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

Stimulus is something done to cause a reaction .

and they are doing just that . It’s not about stimulating the economy .

‘it’s about teaching you to stand with your hands out waiting for their scraps .

they throw bunker  your way , while feeding themselves lobsters 

FC09F16F-3730-4B28-965A-C758A3DBF8A0.jpeg

You are absolutely correct Dan. I didn't miss a day of work due to this whole mess other than when I actually got the virus but was paid.

What amases me is those out of work n still not fully back did not jump on the other opportunities that arrose ill use door dash as an example.  People are complaining that un employment is enough or its going to run out but they seek no other avenue to substitute income.  

Also I'm shocked at the lack of the younger generation running machines for snow removal.  Im only 34 but most people I see running machines in developments are my age or older.

I started at 16 and been doing it ever since when available and will use vacation or pto to do so.  I seen the start of the laziness with some in my generation but it has gotten worse in my opinion.

I know I went a bit off topic but it all ties together.

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Thats the joke of it all. Like the homestead rebate. They give us the money they took from us and we think this is great:shock:

Youre a smart man Lunatic..............

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

17 hours ago, bushden said:

My land owner wanted two more does taken so I hired a couple guys to clear a path to my deer stand.

xyza6a.JPG

This was meant to be a funny post!  But the truth is like all real Italians I stuffed my mattress with it.

MoneyMattress.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

You notice how they came out before the super bowl wonder how many people who are struggling went out and brought a big screen tv with it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

I need New Wheels. Not Brand New mind you- but new for me.

Hopefully,I  will have a 2004 Saturn  SUV within a Month. Front Wheel Drive and Standard- 5 on the floor.

Owner is 80 and cannot hold down the Clutch Petal or shift anymore. 

Great condition  and 1,800 Bucks.

That is where the next Stimulis  Check of 1,400 Bucks is going.

On the Poor side here- so just waiting for this to pass so,I  dont clean out my checking account.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

37 minutes ago, Bowhunter444 said:

You notice how they came out before the super bowl wonder how many people who are struggling went out and brought a big screen tv with it

My son said that he went to Walmart when the $600 checks were issued and that they had a couple of pallets with large screen TV's as you entered all priced just under the $600.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.