IGNORED

10/6 anyone else out

Lphunsjr

Out in 51. Not sure I'm gonna see anything tonight the mountain bikers are extremely vocal tonight. They sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls at a boy band concert

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Out in Z5 which has been brutally absent of bucks since the early opener. Hunting one of my best rut stands on a nice funnel leading into impenetrable jungle.  I save this spot till end of October - no cams no bait but the heck can’t do worse than what my best stands been showing. 

594AD03A-923F-4A7B-A790-008B37252654.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

And now one group of mountain bikers must have had a fat fuck that couldn't keep up with the group. His name is Charlie how do I know this because they are now riding around screaming his name.

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

4 minutes ago, Bowhunter444 said:

And now one group of mountain bikers must have had a fat fuck that couldn't keep up with the group. His name is Charlie how do I know this because they are now riding around screaming his name.

Hahaha now that’s funny. Maybe he’s eating your bait pile.....