IGNORED

BUCK sign? Or FOLKLORE

Something that was shown to me by the first property owner where I harvested my first buck... his name is Walter retired army sniper.

i initially trolled the other site and joined, many years have passed maybe 10+ yrs never contributed much just bought a hoyt carbon spyder for the wife from a member

HERES SOMETHING IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE POST ABOUT AS A POTENTIAL BUCK SIGN

I BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE..and at one time had dozens of turd pics to show as a big buck signs....ITS when the pellet droppings are all stuck together like a tube sock, or a big sausage type deal. The thicker and bigger THE OLDER THE BUCK

Has anyone ever heard of this at all?

It’s false. Whitetail deer scat is clumped together when their food is moist. It becomes separated when the forage is dry. Has nothing to do with male or female.  

AE0027AE-ECB0-452A-838F-1D1280FC6F3B.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Have definitely heard of it but like Live to Hunt posted above .....nothing to do with sex of deer..

maybe.......the amount might show a difference in adult vs yearling just because adults have bigger stomachs and more intestines,  resulting in more poop

Boy did I learn a lot this morning, can't wait until my wife wakes up so I can tell her all about it ! ! !   :happywave:

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

I have seen bucks drop pellets like corn from a feeder, also doe leaving my corn pile, I always go back and check for droppings ...

I thought the same maybe constipation, but then the pellets would be very moist or either watery, maybe too much water

maybe the buck pushes out with more force, bigger muscles 
all I know some of the ones I’ve seen sure didn’t come out of something small...

I will continue getting excited coming across these diamonds....

F2AB35F9-3927-4E6D-A0C7-C89466CF92C1.jpeg

6BF94266-2D35-4657-9FEA-E6EE48E147DA.jpeg